Sunday, August 14, 2011

Suddenly Something

"Welcome to the real world."

Practical hint on obtaining the needed freedom that would translate dreams and wishes to reality is available in this sublime message of the Bible, "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free". Guidance on how to actually "know the truth" is elaborated by Swamy Satyananda in these words, "When a man is under tension, his behaviour is influenced and when he relaxes, he becomes natural. He knows the reality, the Truth. In short, the key to dreaming with a vision and purpose commences with release of stresses within. That is what happens suddenly when a 10 year old school going kid who is under physical bound involuntary becomes mature all of a sudden and finds him or herself in another dilemma of life.

Wood floats on water as per principle of buoyancy defined by Archimedes - that the water displaced equals the weight of the wood. This is the scientific theory of floatation even extended to other objects.This theology alludes that the Lord is not an absentee landlord who forgets creation after creating it. Once the person reaches the 2nd stage, her behavior and acts or more mature and more senseless. But suddenly this senselessness is spaded out with just one major act in life called marriage. Few weeks before she/he was in many arms but now she has been turned into one person’s rib. And this sudden change is quick adaptable too! But still god remains the prime nurturer within and without. His nature is of perpetual protective saviour. He is a gracious Lover, humble Giver and Forgiver by supporting/sustaining all with bountiful Nature without intent of reciprocation for need or greed. That is why perhaps deep within all hearts, feeling and craving of seeking Him haunts - in awareness or ignorance.

A woman visits a psychic who shuffles her deck of cards nervously and speaks hesitantly: "I don't know how to say this...but I'd better warn you. Brace yourself for widowhood." Within the year the woman's husband's is supposed to meet a violently horrible end! The visibly shaken woman looks down in her lap solemnly and tries to compose herself with a few deep breaths. Finally, she seems to make up her mind as looks up to the tarot reader face, steadies her voice and whispers: "Will I get away with it?"As soon as he/she gets married she is ready to have pings, and suddenly his/her whole metabolism responds to this new world even though he exist or not .
Suddenly something is what happens in our life without pre-note and decides our future. 64 years ago India was under captive and 64 years hence we are captivating the world out of nothing, 2000 years ago one person died for all our sins and suddenly we become benedicted. Suddenly something has happen to me and I am budding in living Christ. So leave yourself, your body and spirit and just urge this prayer.

"...I'm very unfortunate, unqualified, and most fallen, Therefore, I am seeking your benediction so I can convince them, for I am powerless to do so on my own."


Because once you have said this suddenly something will happen in you and will be not be I but us!

No comments:

Post a Comment